Time: 15 minutes
Read: Chicken Cheese Balls
- 3-4 finger-size chopped potato
- Green chilli
- Chilli flakes
Method Of Preparation:
- Firstly peel the potato and chop it into finger size chops, deep it into the water for a while and wash with tap water so that starch will be removed.
- Now in a deep pot preheat the water then add salt and potato chops.
- When water boils off the flame and lets it stay like that for 4-5 minutes then remove excess water and place it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a deep pot and fry finger potato till it gets a golden brown color.
- When it gets brown color take it out in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Take it in serving plate and add chopped chili and spread some chili flakes. Serve with tomato ketchup. Enjoy!!