Have you ever heard about potato lollipop? No!!! Here we are going to learn how to make potato lollipop recipe at home by using simple steps. This could be an Evening Snacks For Kids. So we just need to follow some steps.
How To Make Potato Lollipop Recipe:
- 3-4 potatoes
- 2 spoon flour (maida)
- 1 onion
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 spoon cilantro chopped
- 1 spoon red chili powder
- Ginger garlic paste
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- 1 small spoon fennel
- Half spoon lemon juice
- Oil for frying
How To Make Potato Lollipop Recipe: Evening Snacks For Kids
- First, boil the potatoes. Then peel it and mash the potato.
- Take potato in a bowl then add thinly chopped coriander, chopped onion, half cup bread crumbs, lime juice, red chili powder, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste and salt and mix these ingredients very well.
- Now in another bowl take flour with water and mix it very well and make sure there are no bubbles.
- In a plate take bread crumbs and fennel.
- Make the balls of potato mixture deep it in flour mixture then roll in bread crumbs and place it on a plate.
- Now in a deep pan preheat the oil for frying.
- When oil gets heated place the potato balls one by one and fries till it gets a golden brown color.
- When our potato balls cook well take them out in tissue paper to remove excess oil.
- Then insert the toothpick and serve with red tomato sauce.
Here are our Evening Snacks For Kids potato lollipop recipe is ready to serve to garnish it however you like and enjoy your snacks.
Read and learn More Recipe>>>