We all like vanilla ice cream because of its taste usually, some of the ice cream contains egg and some of our not aware from this. Here we will learn how to make eggless ice cream recipe without ice cream maker at home an eggless vanilla ice cream.
This vanilla ice cream recipe is very easy to make if you made this once at home you will forget to buy it from outside shop.
Ingredients For Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream:
- 1 Cup full milk cream
- Cream 1 cup
- 1 big spoon corn flour
- Half cup sugar powder
- Half teaspoon Vanilla essence
- Ice cubes
- Few drops of food color which your favorite
How To Make Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream:
- Take out half cup milk and remain and bring it to boil.
- In remain half cup of milk add corn flour and mix it well.
- When milk gets boiled add corn mixed milk in it cook it again on slow flame.
- The off the flame and let it cool on room temperature.
- Take big pot in it add ice cubes then place the cream pot i it.
- Mix it well you can also use a hand blender for mixing.
- Make sure there are no lump and bubbles then add vanilla essence and sugar powder and mix again.
- Let the cream get cooled then add cream in milk mix well and place it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- If you desire you can also add food color which you like most or your favorite color.
- After 2 hours take it out from fridge mix it and again place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- If you have any ice cream maker then simply you can use it.
- Place our vanilla ice cream in the maker and freeze it.
Here is our Yummy and Delicious Eggless Vanilla Ice Cream is ready to serve to garnish it with mint leaves or with honey. Also, Read More Ice cream And Drinks Recipes.