Here is the another variety of cooking mushrooms, here we will learn “Easy Vegan Mushroom Polenta Recipe”. This mushroom recipe will take about 40 to 45 minutes so let’s learn this recipe.
Ingredients For Easy Vegan Mushroom Polenta Recipe:
- 10 to 12 button size mushrooms quartered
- 5 to 7 baby tomatoes half chopped
- half cup polenta
- A spoon of black pepper powder
- 3 spoons olive oil
- 3 to 4 cups vegetable stock
- Garden asparagus chopped
- Summer squash chop into long strips
- Bell pepper chopped into strips
- 1 to 2 spoons mixed herbs
- Eggplant chopped into strips
- Garlic 2 spoons chopped
- 2 medium size onion chopped
- 2 spoons mixed herbs
- 1 spoon chopped cilantro
How To Make Easy Vegan Mushroom Polenta Recipe:
- In a non-stick pan preheat the 2 to 3 spoons of olive oil, then add onion and garlic saute this mixture until onions get transparent.
- Now add mushrooms and cook until it gets a little brown in color.
- After that add polenta mixes well and cooks for 4 to 5 minutes after that add vegetable stock, black pepper powder, salt mix well covers the mixture and cook until our polenta gets soften.
- Add chopped baby tomatoes then cook for two to three minutes, turn the flame on low & set aside.
- Now marinate the brinjals, asparagus, and summer squash with black pepper powder and salt add herbs and oil mix well and leave for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Again preheat the pan cook marinated vegetables for a while and serve with mushrooms polenta.
Here is our ‘Easy Vegan Mushroom Polenta Recipe’ is ready to serve, share your thoughts if you like this recipe and learn to cook more easy and tasty recipes>>>