This recipe is very popular in Thailand, here we gonna use rice if you want you can also use noodles in the place of rice. So let’s learn the Thai Coconut Milk Chicken recipe.
Ingredients We Need:
- Rice 2 cups
- Half cup peas
- 2-3 cups of water
- half Kg boneless chicken cubes
- Curry powder 1 spoon
- Carrots chopped half cup
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Chopped coriander leaves
- Medium size chopped green onion
- 2 eggs if desired
- Oil/ butter
How To Make Thai Coconut Milk Chicken:
- In a deep saucepan add water and rice and bring it to boil the cover the pan and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Now in a bowl add chicken pieces and curry powder and mix these ingredients very well.
- Coat the frying pan with oil or with butter and roast chicken pieces for 4-5 minutes on medium flame.
- After that add onion, peas, rice, carrots and salt & cook for 3-4 minutes, now add coconut milk and bring it to cook well for 7-10 minutes. Add an egg if desired.
- Here is our Thai coconut milk chicken is ready to serve. Garnish it with chopped cilantro and lemon slice. Enjoy 🙂
Also, read more chicken recipes over here>>>