Cheese fondue is a swiss dish wich is made with melted cheese. Mainly this dish is made on the portable stove or on spirit lamp, probably this dish is enjoyed with bread by dipping it in cheese fondue. So let’s learn this tasty swiss cheese fondue.
Ingredients For Swiss Cheese Fondue:
- Hard yellow grated cheese 1 cup
- 1 cup Emmental cheese
- 4 spoon white wine
- 2-3 spoon lime juice
- 2 spoon cornflour
- Bread pieces as per serving
- Nutmeg powder a pinch
- Minced garlic cloves
Read: Bread Pizza Recipe
How To Make Swiss Cheese Fondue:
- First, preheat the pan and rub the minced garlic cloves on the pan and remove it.
- Now add a 1-2 spoon of white wine, after 1-minute add a 2 to 3 spoon of lime juice and stir well.
- After that add yellow grated cheese and Emmental cheese heat it till cheese get melty.
- In a bowl take cornflour and white wine and mix well, then add it in cheese and mix very well.
- Cook the mixture until it gets thick and add a pinch of nutmeg powder and stir well again.
Here is our swiss cheese fondue is ready deep bread pieces and serve!!! Read more recipe>>>