The new year is coming and on new year there are no cakes, puddings then day becomes incomplete. Here we going to make a yummy and tasty pineapple pudding. If there is a person in your family who is suffering from diabetes then what?
Don’t worry here we are making a diabetes-friendly pudding so that they can also enjoy their new year, So let’s see how to make our easy pineapple pudding. This is your pineapple dessert recipe.
To Make Pineapple Pudding We Need Some Ingredients As Follows:
- 250 gm sliced sponge cake
- 30 gm custard
- 50 ml pineapple juice
- 10 gm pineapple slices
- 30 ml fresh cream
- 15 gm almond
- 15 gm walnuts
How To Make Pineapple Pudding:
- Take a tray in that lay the sponge cake and wet it with the half juice of pineapple.
- Next step is on the cake apply the layer of custard pineapple slices and fresh cream.
- Do this step again and give a shape of cake.
- Now sprinkle grated almond and walnut on above the cake.
Here is our Christmas pudding is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!
Nutrients Value: Per Piece
- Carbohydrates: 17 gm
- Energy: 200
- Protein: 4 gm
- Fat: 14 gm