Here is the tasty Mexican meatball soup recipe which is made with meatballs and tortilla. This yummy soup consists a clear broth, vegetables, and various ingredients. Here we will learn the unique mixture of tortilla which is originated from Mexico. So let’s learn this “easy Mexican meatball soup recipe.”
Ingredients For Easy Mexican meatball Soup Recipe:
- Jalapeno peppers 2
- Corn on the cob 2
- 1 red bell pepper
- 4 corn tortilla chopped in half-inch strips
- 1 spoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- Half cup bread crumbs
- 500 gm ground sirloin
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 chipotle chile, canned in the adobo sauce
- Olive oil 2 spoon
- Onion chopped 2 cups
- 1 sliced carrot
- 1 cup potato cubes
- Chicken broth 3 cups
- Water 2 cups
- Half cup Monterey jack cheese grated
- Half cup chopped cilantro
How To Make Easy Mexican Meatball Soup Recipe:
- First, preheat the broiler.
- Now chop jalapenos and bell peppers half and remove seeds, then place the pepper halves skin side in an upward direction. On a foil-lined the baking sheet.
- Arrange the corn on a baking sheet with pepper and broil it for 5 to 7 minutes, turn the corn while broiling.
- Place the peppers in pepper bag and fold it, Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, peel it out. chop the jalapenos and coarsely chop the bell peppers.
- Cut the corn kernels from them the cobs. and set it aside.
- Coat the tortilla strips with cooking spray and place it on a baking sheet, Broil it from both sides for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Now in a large bowl add garlic cloves, breadcrumbs, salt, ground sirloin, beaten egg and chipotle sauce mix all these ingredients very well and make meatballs with your hand. 1 meatball from 2 spoons.
- Add the oil in a pan then swirl to coat, heat the oven on medium heat. Now add meatballs to the pan and saute it for 8 to 10 minutes, turn meatballs in brown color from all sides.
- After that remove the pan add onion, potatoes, carrots in the pan, saute it for 5 to 7 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Again return the meatballs to the pan then add salt and corn and simmer again.
- Cook it for 10 to 12 minutes. Ladle the soup into each serving bowl top each serving bowl with jack cheese and with another cheese.
- Add tortilla strips on above and sprinkle some chopped cilantro on above and serve.
Here is our easy Mexican meatball soup recipe is ready to serve. It seems hard but don’t worry follow these step by step direction 🙂 Read more easy and tasty soup recipes>>>