A tasty eggless chocolate pudding recipe especially for those people who are vegetarian. This pudding is a low-fat/calorie pudding so you don’t need to worry about your diet. In this recipe, we gonna use agar-agar in the place of eggs. So let’s learn this easy recipe.
Ingredients For Chocolate Pudding:
- Agar-Agar 15 gm
- 4 spoon cocoa powder
- 4 cups milk low-fat
- Sugar substitute 4 spoon
- 2 spoon cream low-fat
- Few strawberries
How To Make Chocolate Pudding:
- In a bowl add 2 spoons low-fat milk and cocoa powder mix it well & kept it aside.
- Now in a pan add agar-agar with 1 & half cup of water cook it till melts completely.
- Cook it for 5-7 minutes and stir while cooking.
- Then sieve it with the cotton cloth and kept aside.
- In that pan add remain milk bring it to boil then add cocoa powder mixture, sugar substitute then cook for 6-8 minutes on slow flame.
- Now off the flame and add low-fat cream mix it well and divide it into separate parts & place it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
- When it freezes take it out in a serving plate garnish it with cocoa powder and put some strawberries and serve. Enjoy your eggless chocolate pudding.
If you like this recipe do share your and share your thoughts in comment box, Also learn more sweet recipes>>>