Have you ever try to make yogurt ice cream? During this hot summer season, we always wonder to have ice creams but sometimes it’s better to make an ice cream at home. Once we learn to make an ice cream then we can make anytime when we desired. Here we will learn ‘Easy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Recipe’ so let’s start.
Ingredients For Easy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream:
- Yogurt half cup
- 50 gm sugar
- Half cup fresh cream
- Few cashew nuts chopped
- 2 to 3 drops of vanilla essence
- Few chips of chocolate or biscuit
- Few cherries for garnishing
How to Make Easy Chocolate frozen Yogurt ice Cream:
- In a grinder add sugar and yogurt then mix until sugar dissolves completely after that add few drops of vanilla essence and cream grind again till mixes well.
- Now add cashew nuts and mix well.
- In an airtight container add biscuit or chocolate chips then add yogurt mixture again in between place chocolate or biscuit mixture and place it in a refrigerator for freezing.
- Leave it for 5 to 7 hours.
- Here is our ice cream is ready to serve.
Take out the ice cream from the fridge then sprinkle some chocolate flakes on above and garnish it with red cherry and serve. Enjoy your Easy Chocolate Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream with family. 🙂 Also learn to make more drinks and ice creams >>>