Ingredients For Mango Pudding:
- 2 ripe mango pulp
- 3 spoon gelatin
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/3 sugar/honey
- Mint leaves
How To Make Mango Pudding:
- Put the mango pulp in a blender.
- Boil the water in the pot when boiled off the flame and add gelatin and sugar/honey, mix.
- Add gelatin mixture in a blender with mango puree.
- Add milk and blend it well.
- Take it out in a serving bowl or in pudding glass and place it in a refrigerator for 2-3 hrs.
- When setting garnish with mint leave and with strawberry or with other fruits.