What Causes Hiccup:
Hiccups in an involuntary spasm of diaphragm and respiratory organ with a sudden closure of glottis and produces sound like “Gulping”
General Causes Of Hiccups:
- Eating Fastly
- Drinking Too Much Water
- Surgery In Stomach
- Bain Tumor
Home Remedies: Hiccup Cure
- To cure hiccup eat 1 or 2 cloves and drink a glass of lukewarm water.
- In honey add some black salt and take it will help to cure hiccup.
- In a lukewarm milk add some butter and drink.
- In 1 glass of water add baking soda and drink.
- Take some onion ring and sprinkle some salt it cures hiccups.
- Take a juice of sugarcane.
- 20 gm juice of Indian gooseberry in that mix some rock candy for hiccups.
- In a honey add some juice of holy basil and consume it.
Physical Ways To Cure Hiccups:
1. Press Your Palm With Thumb:
Pressing palm with the thumb can stop hiccups. Press the palm with your thumb do this simultaneously. This will impact on your veins to stop hiccups.
2. Stop Breathing:
Stop breathing for a while, When the lung is filled with the carbon dioxide diaphragm tries to get rid of it that will stop hiccups.
3. Close your Ears:
With The hand just close your ears for 20-30 seconds that will stop hiccups.
4. Close The Mouth:
Lightly close the mouth and nose with the help of a cloth and take a normal breath. do this till it stops.
5. Drink Water:
Drink water without stopping will stop hiccups.