To make Diabetic Mushroom Omelette we need Some ingredients as follows,
- 4-5 eggs
- 100 gm finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 finely chopped spring onion
- 40-50 gm of mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoon skimmed milk
- 2 spoon olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Salt as required
How To Make Mushroom Omelet:
- Firsts put a frying pan on medium flame.
- Then add olive oil and chopped spring onions and mushrooms.
- Now saute the mixture for a while.
- Whisk all eggs, with milk, Then season it with ground pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Then add mozzarella cheese and fry the mixture on medium flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Here is our omelet is ready to serve. Enjoy!!