Here is the best milkshake recipe for parties and on Christmas. This is very easy and quick prepared milkshake. Let’s see how to make Coffee Milkshake.
Ingredients We Need:
- 1 cups date without seeds
- 10 spoon coffee powder
- 6 cup milk
- 4-5 green cardamom
- 3 big spoon sugar
- Half cup fresh cream
- Ice cubes
How To Make Coffee Milkshake:
- Preheat the pan on medium flame, in that, add coffee powder and water mix.
- Then add sugar and cardamom, wait till sugar dissolve when melts leave it to cool.
- Now in dates add milk and blend it then add ice, coffee mixture, milk, and cream and blend again.
- Take it out in a glass and serve. Enjoy!!