Ingredients For Coconut Ice-cream:
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Half cup condensed milk
- 2 cups of milk cream
- 2 cups of coconut cream
- Half cup of sugar
How To Make Coconut Milk Ice-cream:
- Take a big bowl and cream in that and mix.
- Take half milk cream with water and grind it.
- And remain coconut cream chop into small pieces.
- Now in a bowl cream add coconut milk, grinded paste, condensed milk and mix well.
- Add sugar and chopped coconut cream and mix again.
- Now place it in a refrigerator for 5-6 hrs.
- Here is our Coconut Milk Ice-cream is ready to serve. Enjoy!!