Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes are very easy to make for those who are trying to make it for the first time. Here we will learn to make peanut butter cupcakes with chocolate.
Ingredients We Need:
- 2 cups maida flour
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 spoon chocolate powder
- 1 and a half cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 spoon baking powder
- 1 spoon vanilla essence
- 8-10 cashew nuts sliced
- A pinch of salt
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes:
- First, in a bowl add peanut butter, vanilla essence, and shortening then mix these ingredients well.
- In that add sugar powder and eggs then combine it and place it aside.
- In another bowl take maida flour, baking soda, chocolate powder, and salt then combine the mixture well.
- Now mix both ingredients from bowl dry mixture and wet mixture then gently add milk and stir in between.
- Here is our raw mixture is ready.
- Take some baking cups for our cake then place it on the tray.
- In that fill the mixture but don’t fill it completely.
- You can add cashew nuts on above the cake or else you can also add when cupcakes are ready.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees then bake the cupcakes for 15-20 minutes.
- Our chocolate peanut butter cupcakes are ready to serve if desired add a fresh whipped cream and serve. enjoy your cupcakes.