Make your valentine’s day special with a chocolate pancake. To impress your partner you can easily make this cake doesn’t matter you are a man or women.
Here we will learn to make this chocolate cake in a very simple manner so let’s make it.
Ingredients We Need For Chocolate Pancake:
- Dark chocolate grated 100 gm
- Half cup maida flour
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 spoon baking powder
- 2-3 eggs
- 15-20 strawberries
- Few cherries
- 3 bananas
- 2 big spoon sugar powder
- Whipped fresh cream
- Read: Mango Muffins Recipe
How To Make Chocolate Pancake:
- In a bowl add maida flour, eggs and milk mix these ingredients well.
- In the microwave melt the dark chocolate you can also melt it on the flame. Then add coconut, oil and grind it until smooth. Then mix both the mixtures.
- Now in a non-stick pan preheat the oil then with the help of ladle add the mixture in pan and make it round.
- Cook it from both the sides.
- Now in an another pan add bananas, powdered sugar, and butter mix well then add strawberry puree or mash strawberries.
- Cook it until it gets little thick.
- Take out the pancakes in a serving plate than on above add the strawberry mixture.
- Garnish it with strawberries and with cherries & serve hot. Enjoy!!!
- You can directly make a cake without separating it just pour the whole mixture into the pan.
- If you desire then add whipped cream on above the cake garnish it and serve to your loved one.