Granola is a breakfast food which is made with rolled oats and nuts, here we will learn this recipe with a different method called ‘Chocolate Granola Diabetic Breakfast Recipe’. So let’s see how to make dark chocolate granola recipe for your diabetic breakfast.
Ingredients For Chocolate Granola Diabetic Breakfast Recipe:
- 50 gm pecan nuts
- Walnuts 50 gm
- 25 gm sunflower seeds
- 75 ml erythritol crystals
- Unrefined sea salt half spoon
- Egg white of 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 35 gm grated dark chocolate
- Honey if required
How To Make Chocolate Granola Diabetic Breakfast Recipe:
- First, preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Then line the baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then in a grinder add all nuts, cinnamon powder, salt, erythritol, and process it. Put this mixture in another bowl, then add egg white and mix well.
- Now add this mixture to the baking sheet that we have prepared. With the help of spoon spread it equally and make a thin layer.
- Bake it for 10 to 12 minutes until it changes its color.
- After that take it out from the oven and sprinkle some grated dark chocolate on the granola and allow it to cool.
- Before garnishing it should be soft and chewable this will get crunchy when granola gets cool.
- Break the granola into pieces and store in cool and dry place.
Fat: 11.3 g
Protein: 3.1 g
Carbohydrates: 0.6 g
With this read more about diabetes>>>