Welcome, here we are going learn how to make a recipe for chicken jalfrezi, This is from chicken recipes.
- 250 gm boneless chicken
- 1 capsicum
- 2 tomato
- 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- 2 green chili
- Half teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- half teaspoon garam masala powder
- Salt & oil as required
Method Of Preparation:
- Firstly clean chicken and into long pieces. with it cut onion, tomato and green chili take inner part of capsicum and chop long and thin.
- Now preheat the oil in a karahi, then add chopped onion and green chili and cook then add ginger garlic paste.
- Now add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt then cook on a slow flame, after that add chopped tomato and capsicum mix them well.
- Then add a half cup of water and cook for a minute, add chicken pieces and cover it and cook for 10-15 minutes, stir 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander and off the flame here is our jalfrezi chicken is ready to serve.