A diabetic friendly chicken fajita recipe is here. When people suffer from diabetes they have to compromise with their favorite food and sometimes our mouth gets tasteless.
To improve your taste we brought you a diabetic breakfast recipe. With a diabetic patient, anyone can take advantage of this recipe because this recipe is not only for them anyone can eat.
So Let’s How To Make chicken fajita recipe at home for a diabetic patient.
Serve: 4 People
Preparation Time: 30-35 minutes
Ingredients For Chicken Fajita Recipe:
- Chicken Breast 4
- Mushrooms 20 in button size
- 1 onion
- 1 green capsicum
- 2 spoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 chopped green chili
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 spoon paprika
- Half spoon cumin
- Half spoon oregano
- Dried thyme half spoon
- Salt as required
- Black pepper powder
- Cabbage leaves for wrapping
How To Make Chicken Fajita Recipe:
- First, chop chicken into thin strips; Then chop onion, mushroom and bell pepper into thin and long strips.
- Then combine all herbs, salt, spice and black pepper on a plate.
- In a pan preheat the olive oil on medium flame then seal the chicken strips on it this would take around 5-7 minutes.
- After that add our seasoning mixture and again cook for several minutes.
- Now add our chopped vegetables and squeeze the lemon for better taste.
- Take savoy leaves in a pan with water and blanch it for few minutes.
- Later gently add ingredients in the pan and between the center of each leaf.
- Here we reach at the end part now wrap it into parcels.
- Our diabetic breakfast recipe is ready to serve. Your kids will definitely like this yummy and tasty recipe.
Calories: 215 | Fat: 10 g | Carbohydrates: 7 g | Protein: 25.5 g |
Also, Read More About Diabetes>>>