A tasty and crunchy fried chicken chops now you can enjoy with your family. Try to make this peppery chicken recipe at home so let’s learn this yummy chicken chops recipe.
Ingredients For Chicken chops:
- Medium size chicken pieces 4-5
- 4 green chilies
- 1 medium size onion
- Black pepper
- 1 big spoon ginger garlic chopped
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Half cup chopped cilantro/coriander
- Salt as per taste
- Oil/butter for frying.
How To Make Chicken Chops:
- On all chicken pieces make a light incision from all sides.
- Now grind onion, green chili, ginger-garlic, black pepper, coriander, turmeric, salt and make a paste.
- In that add chicken pieces, and apply paste well from all sides and place aside to marinate for 1-2 hrs.
- In the pan preheat the oil/butter then roast some chopped onion and add chicken pieces.
- Fry chicken pieces from all sides for 10 minutes on a slow flame, Now cover it for 3 minutes to make it soft.
- Here is our chicken chop is ready to serve, take it out in a serving plate then garnish it with chopped cilantro and lemon. Enjoy your food.