All chicken lovers from around the world should try this chicken bharta recipe, this recipe is very famous in India. And gives you taste like the restaurant so let’s learn this recipe in simple and easiest way.
Read: Chicken salad Recipe
Ingredients For Chicken Bharta Recipe:
- Boneless chicken 500 gm
- Ginger half inch
- 8-10 garlic cloves
- 2 red chilies
- 1 spoon coriander powder
- Boiled egg
- Curry leaves
- Garam masala powder 1 spoon
- 2 green chili
- 2 spoon chopped cilantro
Read: Chicken Cheese Balls
How To Make Chicken Bharta:
- Chop chicken pieces into small pieces and wash them and grind the ginger and garlic & make a paste.
- Now grind tomato and red chili powder and then chop tomato and onion.
- In a deep pan preheat the oil then add chopped onion, ginger garlic paste and cook for couples of minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and cook for 5-7 minutes, then add chopped tomatoes, salt garam masala, curry leaves, tomato puree, and green chili.
- Mix all these ingredients very well and cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Here is our chicken bharta is ready to serve.
Garnish it with chopped boiled eggs and sprinkle some chopped cilantro on above. learn to cook more chicken recipes here>>>