Ingredients For Cashew Chicken:
- 750 gm boneless chicken
- 150 gm wheat flour (maida)
- 2 spoon ketchup
- Half T spoon black pepper powder
- Half cup soy sauce
- 2 spoon vinegar
- Sugar 2 spoon
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 thin chopped ginger
- 2 red chili
- Half cup cashew
Read: Chicken 65 Recipe
How To Make Chicken Cashew:
- First wash chicken pieces, then in a bowl add flour and black pepper mix them well and apply on chicken pieces.
- In a deep pan preheat the oil then add chopped garlic and chicken pieces & cook for 5 minutes.
- Let it cook on slow flame. Till in a small pot take soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, chopped ginger garlic red chili mix these ingredients very well and add with chicken.
- Mix it well and let it cook for 15- 20 minutes, when chicken cooked add cashew and cook for 3 minutes.
- Here is yummy cashew chicken is ready. Bon Apetite!!