Mainly carrots are available in winter season so that you can make carrot pickle instead of eating it directly. This Will increase the taste of your food. There are several ways to use carrot in your meal like Carrot And Sweet Potato Soup Recipe.
With this, you should try Carrot Halwa | Indian Sweet Dish. Carrot is very healthy for our body as well for bright eyesight, so let’s learn another recipe of a pickle.
Ingredients We need For carrot Pickle:
- Carrot 1 Kg
- Half cup mustard seeds powder
- Like juice
- 3 Spoon red chili powder
- Salt 4-5 spoon
- 1 spoon turmeric powder
- 1 spoon asafoetida powder
- Oil 1 cup
How To Make Carrot Pickle:
- First, peel out the carrots and wash it with a water, Then chop it into thin and long strips and allow it to dry on cotton cloth for half an hour.
- Till in a pan heat the oil and then allow it to cool on room temperature, take it out in a bowl then add asafoetida powder, red chili powder, turmeric powder lime juice, and salt and make a paste.
- Now in a medium size glass jar add carrot strips, add paste and oil. Mix these ingredients very well and place them in sun rays for 4-5 days.
- Stir in between the gap of half day. Here is our pickled carrot is ready to serve.
- You can store it in the refrigerator for 3-4 months.
Share your thoughts in comment box, search more pickle recipes and also read more recipes>>>