Hello And Welcome To Millionvisitars, There Are Several Methods To Make Broccoli Soup So Let’s See one Of Them “How To Make Broccoli Soup”
Ingredients For Broccoli Soup:
- 300-gram broccoli
- 3 medium size tomato
- 2 potato
- 6-7 black pepper
- 1 medium piece of cinnamon
- Some chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Garlic 1 inch
- 3-4 cloves
Method Of Preparation:
- First, wash broccoli and place them in boiling add water level as much that broccoli will deep completely, after five minutes when it boils cover the pot, after 2 minutes off the flame and let it covered for 5 minutes.
- In the second step make small pieces of ginger, wash tomato and chopped in medium pieces then chopped potato in thin and long. Remove the stems of broccoli if you don’t want.
- In another pot add and 1 Tablespoon butter and heat it, in that add clove, cinnamon, and black pepper and lightly fry it.
- Add tomato, potato and broccoli add some water and cook for 5-6 minutes by covering it, check if potato gets soften or not (if not again cover it and cook for 2-3 minutes)
- After cooked let them cool at room temperature and grind them in a grinder.
- Place grinder broccoli in pot add some water and salt as you want and cook for 4-5 minutes then off the flame.
- Take out in a bowl add chopped coriander and serve it.
Benefits Of Broccoli: Nutrition info: (100 gm) Calories: 34
- Sodium: 33 mg
- Potassium: 316 mg
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Sugar: 1.7 g
- Protein: 2.8 g
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B6
This much you will get from 100 grams of broccoli.