Tempura is a popular Japanese dish of seafood or of vegetables, but we will learn vegetable tempura recipe. Here we have some best vegetables for tempura, it’s a traditional Japanese recipe which serves as seafood or vegetables deep fry. So let’s learn this amazing recipe. In this recipe, we need some Japanese ingredients I have given links in red color so that you can buy it online.
Ingredients For Best Vegetables For Tempura:
- 1 spoon mirin
- Salt as per taste
- 1 spoon Japanese soy sauce
- 2 spoon corn flour
- Half spoon baking soda/ powder
- Oil for frying
- Maida flour 2 cups
- 5 to 7 spinach leaves
- 1 red capsicum
- 2 little brinjals
- 3 baby corns
- 1 green squash and 1 yellow squash
How To Make Vegetable Tempura Recipe:
- In a bowl add baking soda, cold water, corn flour, and maida flour mix these ingredients well and make it smooth.
- Now preheat the oil in a deep pan for frying.
- Chop the baby corn in strips then slice both squashes and brinjals also chop the capsicum in cubes remove its seeds.
- In a plate take maida flour and add a spoon of salt and mix well.
- Now coat all vegetables with this flour then add all veggies in a smooth paste that we have made first.
- Dip all vegetables in oil for frying, fry till it gets crispy, then take them out in a tissue paper and remove excess oil.
Here is our vegetable tempura is ready to serve, take it out on a serving plate and pour the soy sauce and mirin on above the vegetables and serve. These are some “Best Vegetables For Tempura”. You can add your favorite veggies if you desired, Learn to cook more tasty and easy recipes with millionvisitars>>>