Kheer is also known as a pudding cuisine of the Indian subcontinent. So here we will learn how to make banana kheer at home. This recipe is perfect for those who are having fast especially in India.
For this recipe, we need ripe bananas which make this tastier. This banana kheer is extremely easy and quick to make so let’s learn how to make this yummy pudding.
Ingredients For Banana Kheer:
- 250 ml milk
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- Half spoon cardamom powder
- 5-7 spoon sugar/honey
- 3 spoon cashew powder
- Few sliced almonds and pistachio
How To Make Banana Kheer:
- In a deep pan or pot add milk and bring it to boil, then add cashew powder and cook until it gets little thick.
- Then add 6 spoon sugar, saffron, and cardamom powder then mixes and cook again for few minutes.
- When it gets mixed well off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Chop few bananas and mash others, now add this mixture in cool milk.
- Here is our kheer is ready to serve, garnish it with chopped almonds and pistachios.
Read: Yummy Lemon Jelly Recipe
I hope you will like this recipe, Share your thoughts and experience with this recipe in comment box and read more easy and simple sweet recipes>>>