Having ice cream in summer makes us feel so chill. But it’s better to make an ice cream at home. First, we will learn how to make this ice-cream So that we can make it anytime. Here we will learn how to make Banana Chocolate Ice Cream at home so let’s get started.
Ingredients For Banana Chocolate Ice Cream:
- 4-6 bananas
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Grated chocolate 4 spoon
- 1 spoon lime juice
- 1 cup cream
How To Make Banana Chocolate Ice Cream:
- First, naked the banana cut it into pieces then In in a non-stick pan cook it with sugar and mash with the help of a spoon.
- Cook it until sugar melts & make it little brown then off the flame and allow it to cool.
- After that adding milk and cream stir it well and place it in a fridge for 1 hr.
- After 1 hr take it out from fridge add lime juice and combine well.
- Then add grated chocolate & mix again then add the mixture to an airtight container and place it in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- Here is our Banana Chocolate Ice Cream is ready, take it out from freezer sprinkle grated chocolate on above the ice cream.
- Garnish or serve it with chopped banana. Enjoy your ice-cream.
Share your thoughts and read more ice-cream recipes>>>