Usually, every person suffers from acidity and indigestion problem mainly when they were eating or drink unnecessary or unsuitable foods. We can easily treat these this gastric problem at home by using simple remedies which you can get nearby you; You don’t need to find any doctor. Here we will learn how to use Ayurvedic Medicine For Acidity and also for indigestion.
The main reason behind the acidity is the release of excess gastric juice in the stomach and we feel it from inside. Unhealthy eating and modern lifestyle are the main reason of getting these problems.
First, we will get to know what is indigestion and Indigestion Treatment.
Causes Of Acidity And Indigestion:
- Eating oily and spicy foods too much
- Unhealthy eating habit
- Behavior like getting angry or depression
- Working for a long time
- Cold drinks
- Drinking to much water
- Sleeping after having meal
Ayurvedic Medicine For Acidity And Indigestion:
Holy basil leaves increase the production of mucous in the stomach which helps to get rid of hyperacidity problems, It also holds many antioxidant properties. Just chew 7-10 holy basil leaves to decrease acidity scale.
Banana is rich in potassium and this is very useful for an upset stomach and decreases the production of acid in the stomach. You should eat a well-riped banana when you suffer from acidity.
This will give you instant relief or else you can also take drinks which are made with banana instead of eating directly like Banana Smoothie or banana milkshake.
Take 2-3 cardamom and grind it in 1 or 2 cups of water add grind cardamom in it and boil the water for 10-15 minutes then sieve the water and drink it to get better results.
Cumin is very beneficial to improve digestion it increases the production of saliva which decreases the PH level of acid. Mainly you need to chew some cumin seeds.
Or you can boil some cumin seed in water and drink it to heal your upset stomach.
Take a small piece of ginger and chew it swallow the juice this is the best remedy. But it seems little hard to chew directly with the piece of ginger you can take jaggery or honey.
Boil the water with the piece if ginger and drink the mixture if looks pungent you can add a teaspoon of honey.
Take some fresh mint leaves extract the juice and drink instead you can directly chew some mint leaves. It helps to decrease acidic level in gastrointestinal track and improves digestion.
Chewing cloves is the best option for them who complain about acidity pungent taste of clove allows releasing saliva in the mouth which mainly affect on acid and also minimize the secretion of gastric juice.
We all know benefits of drinking milk and what qualities milk actually holds. When you feel like having acidity problems drink a glass of milk if milk is chilled it works better for having problems like upset stomach and indigestion.
Take some gooseberries and make a powder when you suffer from acidity take 1 spoon of gooseberry powder two times in a day. This also the best treatment for acidity.
If possible daily drink 100 to 200 ml of coconut water it provides relief when you get heartburn.
Other Simple Ways To Treat Bad Stomach:
- Take a pinch of black pepper powder mix it with a teaspoon of honey and take this twice in a day.
- If you are having other problems like sour throat or vomiting drink the lemon juice to get relief.
- With it chew some fennel after having your meal to improve digestion.
- Take equal amount of water and milk up to 100 ml add some ginger and bring it to boil, boil till mixture remains half sieve it and drink it.
- Take a glass of buttermilk add a pinch of asafetida, half spoon fenugreek, and turmeric mix it well and drink it at night.
Things You Need To Take Care:
- Avoid drinking coffee instead drink herbal tea.
- In your diet include fruits like watermelon, banana.
- Avoid eating spicy foods.
- Pick a habit of eating healthy food on time.
- Daily drink a glass of water.
- Include green leafy vegetables and fruits in your meal.
- You can chew a chewing gum it helps to secrete saliva in the mouth.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Also, avoid fried and junk foods.
I hope these remedies work for you also read more ayurvedic remedies>>>