Minestrone is a thick soup which is originated from Italy. The specialty of this soup is we can use our favorite vegetables even we can add pasta or rice in it. Minestrone Soup is a complete source of nutrient to fill all requirements in our body.
Here we will learn easiest and simple way to cook Minestrone Soup so let’s see.
Ingredients We Need For Minestrone Soup:
- 2 spoon dried oregano
- 4 spoon tomato puree
- Chopped tomatoes 2 spoon
- Onion 2 spoon chopped
- 2/4 cup penne pasta
- 3 spoon oil
- Half cup chopped carrot (diced)
- 2-3 bay leafs
- 2 spoon finely chopped cabbage
- Peas 2 spoon
- Black pepper powder
- 1 spoon chopped onion springs
- 2 spoon corn flour mixed in half cup of water
- 2 spoon chopped cilantro for garnishing
- You can also add your favorite vegetable
How To Make Minestrone Soup:
- In a pan preheat the oil then add chopped onions and bay leafs and fry it for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add chopped cabbage, peas, carrot with it add 4 cups of water and stir while cooking.
- Cook it for 5-6 minutes.
- Now add penne pasta and again cook for 7-8 minutes or till our vegetables gets soften.
- When it cooks add corn flour mixture, tomato puree, tomato, oregano, salt and black pepper and cook again for 5-7 minutes.
- Off the flame when our soup gets thick, now the final step is to sprinkle some chopped coriander on above the soup and serve.