Here is the authentic Chinese shrimp fried rice recipe for your dinner, here we will learn this recipe in simplest way, shrimps will boost the taste of fried rice so let’s learn this recipe.
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Ingredients We Need For Shrimp Fried Rice:
- 2-3 cups steamed rice
- Fresh cauliflower
- Half cup peas
- 1 spoon salt
- Garlic powder 1 spoon
- 250 gm clean shrimps
- 1 egg
- Green beans
- 1 chopped carrot
- Sesame oil half cup
- Soy sauce 2 spoon
- Bell peppers finely chopped
- Chopped cilantro
- Read: Fried Chicken Chops Green Recipe | Indian Style
- Read: Chinese Special Fried Rice Restaurant Style
How To Make Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe:
- First, remove the head of cauliflower and chop it in rice sized.
- In a deep frying pan preheat the oil then add minced cauliflower and cook for a while.
- Now add chopped carrots, peas, chopped green beans, bell pepper stir until all vegetables get tender.
- Add steamed rice and shrimps then drop the broken egg and cook it for couples of minutes.
- Fry it for 4-5 minutes, Here is our authentic Chinese Shrimp Fried Rice Recipe is ready to serve.
- Sprinkle some chopped coriander on above the rice and enjoy your meal.
Read: Fried Chicken Biryani