Here is the yummy classic Australian pavlova recipe for your dessert. This pavlova is very popular in Australia & Russia, and I hope you will love it. Try this tasty dessert recipe at home by your own and share your thoughts with us.
Ingredients For Australian Pavlova:
- Egg whites 4
- White vinegar 1-2 spoon
- Vanilla extract 1 spoon
- Few strawberries
- 1 cup sugar powder
- 4 spoon chilled water
- Sliced kiwi
- 4 spoon cornstarch
- Heavy whipped cream 1 cup
- Few jellies for garnishing
How To Make Australian Pavlova Dessert:
- First, we have to beat the egg whites it’s better you will use hand blender this will save your much time.
- In a bowl add egg whites and beat then add cold water and mix again then add sugar powder while mixing.
- After that adding cornstarch, vinegar, and vanilla extract and beat again.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- On a parchment paper or baking paper spread this mixture and bake for couples of minutes.
- Take it out and garnish it with chopped strawberries, blueberries and with kiwi sliced.
- Here is our Australian pavlova is ready to serve, Enjoy!!!
Share you thought with this recipe and read more sweet dessert recipes here>>>