Antipasto Salad is the great combinations of veggies. You should include this gluten free salad in your diet to keep your body healthy. This salad is quick and east to prepared so you don’t need to invest any extra time for this preparation.
Se let’s see how to make this healthy salad recipe.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
Ingredients We Need For Antipasto Salad:
- Olive oil half cup
- 2 spoon sugar
- Red wine vinegar half cup
- 1/4 spoon black pepper powder
- 2 spoon dijon mustard
- Finely chopped garlic cloves
- Fresh Spinach bunch
- 6-8 slices of veg ham
- 8-10 veg pepperoni slices
- Half cup chickpeas washed
- Artichoke half cup marinated
- Half cup onion slices
- 3 chopped tomatoes
- Chopped cilantro
- Read: Chicken salad Recipe
How To Make Antipasto Salad:
- First, for dressing in a bowl add oil, sugar, basil, pepper, chopped garlic, vinegar, and whisk together.
- Then in a big bowl add spinach, chickpeas, artichokes, tomatoes, onions, and mix very well. You can add other vegetables if you want.
- Now roll up the vegan ham then cut it into slices then add to salad.
- Chop the vegan pepperoni small pieces, then add to salad and mix well.
- Place it in a refrigerator for 1 to 2 hrs. Sprinkle some chopped coriander before serving.
- Here is our healthy antipasto salad is ready to serve. Enjoy!!!