To make almond flour pancakes we just need few ingredients, This recipe will fill your stomach till the afternoon. The good thing about this recipe is it just need 10 to 15 minutes to prepare. Almond flour is the main thing after the eggs.
If you don’t get almond flour you can simply make your own’s. Just add almonds in the blender and blend until it converts into a flour/ powder. This is a diabetic breakfast recipe especially for them who are suffering from diabetes and can’t eat anything. So let’s just begin.
Ingredients For Amond Flour Pancakes With Eggs:
- Almond flour 200 gm
- Baking Soda 1 spoon
- 2 Eggs
- Lemon juice
- Half spoon salt
- 1 spoon sweetener
- 70 ml of water or milk
Read: Mango Muffins Recipe
How To Make Almond Flour Pancakes:
- First, take a bowl in that add almond flour, egg, baking powder, water or milk and mix all these ingredients well until they get smooth.
- Now heat the non-stick frying pan on medium flame with a small quantity of oil.
- After that add a ladle of batter, Cook the pancakes from both the sides for at least 2 to 3 minutes.
- The both sides of pancakes should be turned into golden brown color.
- Do the same with all.
- Here is our almond flour pancakes are ready. Season it with berries add some sweetener and with lemon for better taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your pancakes.
Learn more about Diabetes and cook more diabetes friendly recipes>>>