Here we will learn to make ‘Vegetable Chinese Manchurian Recipe’. To make this Manchurian we gonna use vegetables like capsicum, peas etc. So let’s learn this tasty Chinese veg Manchurian recipe
Ingredients For Vegetable Chinese Manchurian Recipe:
- 5 to 6 french beans
- 3 boiled potatoes
- Half cup boiled green peas
- 2 green chilies
- 1 spoon red chili powder
- Half spoon Ajinomoto
- 2 spoons soy sauce
- Breadcrumbs as per requirement
- Salt as per taste
- Oil for frying
- Gram/maida flour
How To Make Vegetable Chinese Manchurian Recipe:
- Boil potatoes and mash them, then chop bell peppers and french beans in tiny pieces.
- Preheat the 3 spoons of oil in the pan then add chopped vegetables and fry them, add Ajinomoto stir well and cook for more 3 to 5 minutes.
- Now add mashed potatoes, chopped green chili, chili powder, 2 spoons of soy sauce and salt mix well and make small balls with your hands.
- In a half cup of water add maida flour then roll them in bread crumbs.
- One by one add these balls in a deep pan for frying.
- Fry until these balls get golden or brown in color.
Read: Prawns Fry Recipe
Here is our Vegetable Chinese Manchurian Recipe is ready to serve, sprinkle some chopped cilantro on above the Manchurian balls and serve with soy sauce. Enjoy!!! Learn to cook tastier and easy recipes with Millionvisitars>>>